- The main objectives of the web portal are to provide online training to migrants and refugees, leading to better employment opportunities and living conditions. Our consortium would like to train the migrants and refuges in order to develop the knowledge, skills and capacities in relation with the needs of target groups for their integration in the hosted labour market.Migrants face many challenges establishing and managing entrepreneurship in their host countries. These are interlinked and stem from:
- lack of local business regulatory frameworks
- difficulties accessing local business networks
- lack of start-up capital and business facilities
- lack of language and cultural awareness
- lack of training programs etc.
To overcome these identified challenges, the online training sessions will be given to migrants and refuges who wants to open a new business or find a Job. After the Online learning programmes, desired impact on target groups will be;
- support the creation, improvement and distribution of support schemes for immigrant entrepreneurs
- identify potential entrepreneurs among migrants
- raise awareness about entrepreneurship within migrant communities
Click here to create a new account and begin to learn!